Bioethics Discussion Blog: Bioethics Discussion Blog: One Year Old

REMINDER: I AM POSTING A NEW TOPIC ABOUT ONCE A WEEK OR PERHAPS TWICE A WEEK. HOWEVER, IF YOU DON'T FIND A NEW TOPIC POSTED, THERE ARE AS OF MARCH 2013 OVER 900 TOPIC THREADS TO WHICH YOU CAN READ AND WRITE COMMENTS. I WILL BE AWARE OF EACH COMMENTARY AND MAY COME BACK WITH A REPLY.

TO FIND A TOPIC OF INTEREST TO YOU ON THIS BLOG, SIMPLY TYPE IN THE NAME OR WORDS RELATED TO THE TOPIC IN THE FIELD IN THE LEFT HAND SIDE AT TOP OF THE PAGE AND THEN CLICK ON “SEARCH BLOG”. WITH WELL OVER 900 TOPICS, MOST ABOUT GENERAL OR SPECIFIC ETHICAL ISSUES BUT NOT NECESSARILY RELATED TO ANY SPECIFIC DATE OR EVENT, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND WHAT YOU WANT. IF YOU DON’T PLEASE WRITE TO ME ON THE FEEDBACK THREAD OR BY E-MAIL DoktorMo@aol.com

IMPORTANT REQUEST TO ALL WHO COMMENT ON THIS BLOG: ALL COMMENTERS WHO WISH TO SIGN ON AS ANONYMOUS NEVERTHELESS PLEASE SIGN OFF AT THE END OF YOUR COMMENTS WITH A CONSISTENT PSEUDONYM NAME OR SOME INITIALS TO HELP MAINTAIN CONTINUITY AND NOT REQUIRE RESPONDERS TO LOOK UP THE DATE AND TIME OF THE POSTING TO DEFINE WHICH ANONYMOUS SAID WHAT. Thanks. ..Maurice

FEEDBACK,FEEDBACK,FEEDBACK! WRITE YOUR FEEDBACK ABOUT THIS BLOG, WHAT IS GOOD, POOR AND CONSTRUCTIVE SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT TO THIS FEEDBACK THREAD

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Bioethics Discussion Blog: One Year Old

July 8 2005 was an important date for me. That date represented the one year anniversary of this blog. I wasn't really sure what I was getting into when I decided to start but I am not disappointed nor am I, so far, exasperated or overwhelmed. Since the beginning I have written about 200 posts. I have tried to cover many different aspects of bioethics (primarily medical bioethics), medical professionalism and medical education. Though discussion of most of bioethics, I think, should be devoid of a guiding political ideology but based on established and accepted ethical principles, some of my posts have clearly shown my political viewpoints when discussing governmental decisions. I have tried to keep the presentations, in my opinion, interesting using historical literature excerpts, poems and even jokes. Rather than posting a totally new issue every time, I have tried to keep the thread of the content going for several days on a number of the topics. I have appreciated all of the comments of my visitors and I want to thank each and every one of them for their participation, even those posting anonymously.

I hope my blog, as presented to my visitors, is a bit different than the other fine medical blogs available on the internet. I would like to continue the blog as a resource to provide understanding to my visitors about the applied discipline of bioethics and the issues, particularly in the medical field, it needs to cover. I will leave the daily news reporting and comment to the others.

But I do need the suggestions of topics by my visitors, particularly those topics which I have not as yet presented. So please feel free to write me. Well, that's all about me for now. And now back to bioethics blogging. ..Maurice.

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 18, 2005 10:40:00 PM, Blogger majamom said...

Congratulations on your Blogaversary!!!

N a m a s t e ,
MB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home